Diversity & Inclusion Changemakers.
The power of gender diversity in business.
Diversity&Inclusion Changemakers is the largest conference of D&I experts in Poland and an exceptional space created by business and for business. During this year’s conference we will discuss gender diversity. Why? Because the topic is greatly discussed yet changes made are still hardly satisfactory.
We will pose important questions concerning women’s career in business. What do women bring to business? Why are there so few of them in managerial positions? Are barriers rooted in themselves or are they rooted in companies or in the environment? Even if we place the woman in the centre, we will not narrow our own image. Let’s take a closer look at companies’ activities in the area of gender balance – what works well, what doesn’t? To what extent are we governed by stereotypes? Are our activities counter-productive when it comes to results? What challenges do we face? How do men find themselves in all that and to what extent does sex matter for these activities?
It is already the eighth Diversity Hub conference – full of authenticity, honesty and mindfulness. No sales presentations, no aggressive PR. Full professionalism, difficult topics and deep immersion in practice. #diversitymatters
9.30 – 10.00 Conference opening
10.00 – 10.20 Women’s employment and promotion – map of barriers
Speaker: Tomasz Dąbrowski (Diversity Hub)
10.20 – 11.30 Expert panel: business case for improving gender balance in management
- Anna Zaroda-Dąbrowska
- Przemsław Berendt (Vice-President for Global Marketing, Luxoft),
- Jolanta Gantkowska (Head of Operations, AMS),
- Małgorzata Romaniuk (Vice President of Management Board, Chief Operating Office, Bank BPH)
- Alexandra Schmidt (Center Director, HSBC) lub Aleksandra Gabryś (Head of Finance, HSBC)
12.00 – 13.20 Panel sessions
- My career vs. my world. – Aleksandra Gabryś, Monika Jakus, Małgorzata Aksu (HSBC) – ENG
- You Can’t Be What You Can’t See. The importance of diverse role models in the workplace – best practices and challenges.– Beata Markowska (IBM) – ENG
- “I would like to but I’m scared” – do women want to be leaders?– Agnieszka Menet ( Amer Sport, ekspertka Diversity Hub)
- Zarządzanie pracownikami różnej płci w obszarach produkcyjnych. – … (Volkswagen Poznań – Fabryka Samochodów Użytkowych i Komponentów)
13.20 – 13.40 Coffee break
13.40 – 15.00 Panel sessions II
- Women in men-dominated business environment. Focus group. – Ewelina Grobla, Ewelina Blicharz (Luxoft)
- 2. Jak zwiększyć efektywność networków pracowniczych, w szczególności kobiecych? – … (GE)
- Gender in the Workplace: Faith or Science?– Katarzyna Reinfuss, Marcin Zabrzański (Motorola Solutions) – ENG
- How to engage men to advocate the gender equity?– Paweł Fabryczewski (ABB) – ENG
15.00 – 15.20 Coffee break
15.20 – 16.00 Sum up, recommendations
16.00 – 16.10 Closing
Venue adapted to needs of people with physical disabilities.