Well…BEING! Things we miss at work
We decided to devote the 6 th Diversity Hub seminar to the needs of an individual at workplace. While preparing the programme of the conference, it occurred to us that key paths in this area lead to the topic of wellbeing. Yet, not in the narrow understanding of the term – understood as benefits, but encompassing everything that is important to us; which makes us stop feeling as the cog in the huge machine, which gives us energy, allows us to get engaged and develop.
Hence, we would like to invite you to take part in this exceptional discussion on things we miss at work; to the discussion on needs, which are sometimes fulfilled and sometimes not; to the discussion on each individual’s values at work and on possibilities of reconciling individual needs with the needs of the organisation.
The leading Polish psychologist, therapist, coach and trainer; Co-founder and Director of the Psychoimmunology Institute (IPSI) in Warsaw.
(fot. Łukasz Król)
This conference will be held in Polish language (with simultaneous translation into English).
Admission to the meeting is free, yet previous registration is required.
11:30 – 12:00 Registration of participants, morning coffee
12:00 – 12:20 Seminar opening
- -dr Anna Zaroda-Dąbrowska and dr Tomasz Dąbrowski (Diversity Hub)
- A welcome speech on behalf of the partner – U.S. Consulate General Krakow
12:20 – 13:00 Inspiration session (speech and question-and-answer session).
- How to be able to do more, better, longer – and at lower cost – Wojciech Eichelberger.
13:00 – 13:40 Best practices session (speech and question-and-answer session).
- Human Being + Business Being = The Art of Wellbeing. Experiences shared by International Paper – Sylwia Miszke and Barbara Wawrzynek (International Paper Poland)
- Aon Wellbeing as a key element of building the engagement of the staff– Dariusz Pastuła (Aon)
13:40 – 14:00 Coffee break
14:00 – 15:00 Workshops sessions (parallel sessions)
- Introduction to mindfulness (Tomasz Kryszczyński)
- Safe and healthy level of authenticity at work (dr Małgorzata Wypych)
- Ego Management and Organizational Wellbeing (Sylwia Miszke, Barbara Wawrzynek)
- (worshop in English)When culture in me meets culture in you – cultural identity and intercultural encounters/diversity (Klaudia Fryc-Mallick)
15:00 – 15:15 Coffee break
15:15 – 16:15 Expert panel and open discussion.
Who is responsible for well being?
- panellists: Wojciech Eichelberger, Jolanta Gantkowska (Alexander Mann Solutions), Tomasz Kryszczyński
- moderator: Barbara Wawrzynek
16:15 – 16:20 Seminar sum-up and closing
Venue adapted to needs of people with physical disabilities.